Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sunday Evening


I've been a little sad since I came back from Utah. It was so wonderful to be with family. I wish I lived closer and could visit more often, but alas I don't see Utah for us in the near future. Today cheered me up being with my ward family. I love all of my Relief Society sisters. They really feel like family to me. I made a big dinner and had the DeBoef's over and sister DeBoef's sister and daughter that just moved in the ward. We had a testimony meeting with them before we broke our fast and I really felt the spirit. It was so wonderful to get to know them, and to hear Brother DeBoef's (Doug) conversion story. After they left we got cozy, the girls made chocolate chip cookies and played chicken tracks. I always feel better when I reach out to others and cozy with my own wonderful family. But now they are being crazy and I need to put them in bed. Goodnight!
P.S. Nicole, I got so many compliments on my new haircut today. I love it. You did such a great job. The girls love theirs too! I am so lucky to have such talented sisters!!!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I love the DeBoef's! Doug was part of a lesson for DJ and I was able to sit in and hear his conversion story and testimony. Such a wonderful man! We had the Elders over last night and they bring such a wonderful spirit. I just love Sundays! Oh and we missed you lots!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that made me real happy that you like it. thanks for being such a good cozy sister.

Anonymous said...

can we see a picture of your new do? (haircut) have you taken your christmas card pictures yet? anything in the works? i am determined to take them this summer! wish you were here to take them! (for free ;) ha ha--is there a family rate? after all, we ARE sisters glady.