Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our big night out in downtown Phoenix

Some things you just miss out on when you live in the suburbs. This guy was cracking me up. As we walked to the Chase Fields stadium for the Diamond backs game (THey won yeah!) he was just totally rockin out. I can't say it was great music, but he sure looked good. Don't you think?
An Indoor baseball stadium? Air conditioned? I've never seen such a thing. It still had all of the excitement, with the sounds of the game, bright lights, and smells. It was exciting. It has been awhile for me since I have been to a baseball game. Thanks to the Chowdury's who invited us! It was suite! As in we watched from a suite. Very cool. I just liked having a private clean bathroom close by. You know there are five of us girls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

way fun!

Jaime said...

That looks like fun!! We haven't been yet this year, TJ's work has a suite also, it is the way to go with so many girls and the frequent potty breaks!!

Amie said...

how fun, this is awesome! I haven't been to a game for a year or so, and it definitely is exciting. very different from watching it on TV.