Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Favorite things!


Here is one of them. Hanging out talking on the bed with my family. This is at Kelly's after Nicole got there. All of my girls, my two sisters, and niece Kelsie. We have so much fun together. Just looking at this picture makes me happy, and sad that we don't all live closer. Lizzie is wearing Nicole's glasses and saying that she is a scientist. What would I do without all of these awesome women/girls in my life? I don't even want to think about it! I bet my Mom misses this, but I know she is close by (in heaven) and enjoying us. They better have a big bed up in heaven for all of us. ooohhhh girl time!!! Can't wait. Anywho, feeling blessed that I have the funniest, smartest, and coolest family ever. Yah me!! (clapping hands like the girl on suite life of zack and cody)

1 comment:

Christine said...

That photo just make me ache for siblings.