Thursday, August 02, 2007

I finally saw the Grand Canyon!

We're BAck!! It feels like we have been gone forever. Utah was really starting to feel like home. It is too wonderful to be with family. We decided to drive home on a more scenic route and went by the grand canyon. We were all in our pajamas!! Too funny. I kind of saw it through bleary eyes. I seriously slept the entire way home. My family kept me up playing until 2-3am every night. It now seems like a dream seeing the grand canyon. I would like to go back and explore the whole area and hit bryce and zions parks too. Anyway. Lots of fun pictures to share from our trip, but right now we are all starving and need to go get food.

4 comments:

Amie said...

hee hee, love the pee-jays! welcome back!

Christine said...

That picture is classic! I hope to get there some day, looks amazing.

Jesika said...

Ah! The Grand Canyon! I've lived in AZ my entire life and I've never been there!! How sad am I?!? The pictures are beautiful! And, the P.J.'s are the topper!

Anonymous said...

you saw one of the seven wonders of the world in your pajamas???