Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lizzie's TaLent

this little girl beats them all. One of her first assignments received this year from her first grade teacher was to fill out a paper that asked questions all about her. One of the questions asked was what is a special talent that you have. Her casual reply was, " accessorizing." No matter how well I think I know my kids, they continue to surprise me with the things they say. She came up with this ensemble the other day and wanted me to photograph it. What a nut! It probably was inspired by the musical set in paris GIGI that we have been watching all the time lately. We love it! And as they sing in the movie...."Thank Heaven for little girls."




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how does she even know how to say "accessorizing"?

Anonymous said...

THE FIRST PICTURE OF LIZZIE IS ONE OF THE BEST YOU'VE DONE. SEND IT TO A MAGAZINE.
AN ADMIRER

Anonymous said...

more GORGEOUS photos!