Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Cate & Lizzie-So Happy Together (ba-bum-bum bum)

There is a special something that happens when these two girls get together. Their eyes take on a glow of mischieviousness and joy mixed. I know that look. It is the look when I get together with my sisters. It's the look like you have a secret that only the two of you know. How cool to see that happen with our kids. When they are together they enter into their own little world where no one else is invited, and have non stop activities that they need to do. I love this picture above. Cate's love for Lizzie is almost worshipful. She will do anything that Lizzie does. Kelly tells me that all she needs to do to get Cate to wear something is to say that it was Lizzie's. Lizzie of course loves this level of admiration, and not having a younger sister, she really soaks it up. Here are a few pics from our trip to Cate's house this summer. Love em!

Here they are snuggled up in Kelly's bed. Notice all of the movies stacked up between them. That was their "to do" list.
In this pic they had just taken a marathon long bath in the big jet tub. They laughed and played for hours. This is when they got out and came into kelly's craft room. Lizzie exclaimed,"that was the best bath I have ever taken!"
this is how we usually find them. In dress up, hinding in some corner doing make-up or nails. Heaven! Kelly and I were off in our own corner. And while I am at it let me show you another group off in their own corner that I found when I took this picture.
I took it through the window of my Dad's house (that Kelly is living in). How cool to capture the moment of another set of cousins hanging out. These are the pictures that really are precious to me! This is a story that I want to remember always. oooh, how I love photography. ok that's all

1 comment:

Jesika said...

Friends and family make life so much more enjoyable!!