Sunday, August 12, 2007

The New Haircut


Well, here it is Nance. A picture of my haircut. I don't know if it does it justice. My sister Nicole just graduated from cosmetology school. She is really amazing. She already has a huge clientel which as you can imagine caused quite some jealousy among the girls at the school. Nicole spent her whole day on appts. with people that asked for her. So if you live in the rexburg area, you are in luck. I can hook you up.
p.s. Isn't my new shirt cute? I got it in Utah at Downeast which is the coolest store. I love the neckline. what I love most is how it hides my upper arms and makes them look thinner. Those are always my two criteria for a shirt. Flattering neck line, and hides the arms.

2 comments:

Casey Lu said...

Your hair look wonderful in the picture but even better in person! Super cute!

Anonymous said...

i love it. i always like your hair witha style, as opposed to just long and straight. Darling and young!