Thursday, August 23, 2007

Brandon Klippel-Chef Extraordinaire

What is he making you ask. I will tell you. The most incredible appetizer. He still has to add the grilled chicken and freshly shaved parmigiano cheese. We were fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to be taste testers in preparation for his first catering job. He had multiple samples of drinks, soup, potatoes, steak with different sauces and we had to give our opinion of which we liked better and why, how it could be improved etc. It was a fabulous experience, and I am telling you now that you had better book with him before he gets too famous for all of us. He really has a gift. He created most of the recipes himself, and they all kept us oohing and ahhing (and asking for more!) So I am very excited for him to start this new business endeavor. YOU are AWesoME BRAnDon!!! I am going to come up with some reason for you to cook for us again. Seriously better than any restaurant. Thank you Thank you for the honor of being a taste tester. WE are always available. smile

3 comments:

Christine said...

We had a major hunger inducing conversation about spaghetti and lasagna one day after church. DJ and Brandon went back and forth for 45 minutes of yummy talk. I'm so glad he's starting to cater, he has some major talent to share! And LUCKY you getting to try it all. Everytime I think of you and food it makes me laugh. I think I love eating with you best of all people in this world because I love to see your joy for yummy things! You just plain make me smile.

Amie said...

Mmmm I am so jealous!

Jaime said...

Brandon's cooking is awesome!! We have had him cook for us several times and he always outdoes himself.