Saturday, June 16, 2007

What's a mother to do?


So this is what Dave did for me for mother's day. He knows I love robes, and bought me this one I love from the marriot we were staying at in hawaii. He had room service brought to me on the balcony as I was reading my scriptures that fine sunday morning where I had a beautiful view of the ocean. It was sooooo yummy. Whole wheat pancakes with macadamian nuts and bananas, eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, juice and a muffin. It was heaven. The question is.... How am I going to top that tomorrow for fathers day? I have a few little tricks up my sleeve. I'll share on tomorrow night's post.
Wanted to add a few things that I am happy about today. Of course a sunny sky and beautiful weather, and fun family time in the pool (dad was the shark). I am very happy and thankful that my dear friend Amie haroldsen and family are ok after being in a car accident on Friday night. What a scare. Also, I am so grateful to have been able to go to the temple with Christy Snow who was going for the first time today. She was just glowing to be there and surrounded by her ward family. We love you miss Christy!! Speaking of my ward family. I really love them. How wonderful to know that we really are all brothers and sisters and children of a loving Heavenly Father.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so stinkin' spoiled!!! was that book of mormon in your marriot hotel room?

heather said...

I know I am, and yes it was!