Tuesday, June 26, 2007

DANce CAmp StarTed Today

When you have a daughter like Rachel you don't need to enroll your other children in summer programs. She keeps everyone entertained and busy. Since their dance recital and watching "So you think you can dance" (our total favorite). The excitement about dancing is at a high around here. Rachel choreographed a seriously good routine for Rebecca Leah and Lizzie for family night on Monday. It was contemporary and told a story with really good costumes. Than she decided she was going to have a dance camp. So all the girls spent the night in her room last night, and had a big schedule for today. Below is their schedule that Rachel made and had posted on her wall.When I got up they were already to stretching before their first class. I think Jacob is going to be very disturbed at the total girlness of our household activities everyday after being with a house full of boys at my sisters. ha ha. Yesterdays activity was cleaning out the refrigerator and watching the food chanel for great cooking tips from The Barefoot Contessa. The girls loved it!









4 comments:

Amie said...

Wow, Rachel is a slave driver. How totally cute is this?! I need a daughter...

Anonymous said...

how cute is that! none of that going on around here! just fishing, golfing, disc golf, XBOX and laughing hysterically at each other's funny voices and jokes. Boy heaven. We're going to miss Jakey!

raeday said...

I love it! I used to do the same exact thing when I was young. I didn't have a bunch of sisters to bug though, so I made my friends join me and I'd teach them dances and make them wear my old costumes.

hilary said...

HOW DO THEY BEND LIKE THAT?!?!?!?!