Saturday, June 23, 2007

Rachel-her BIG Heart and Her lOve of SeWing

The other night real late, I am down in my office talking to Kelly. Rachel runs in and says, "Look mom at this apron I made." Immedietely followed by, "Don't ask where I got the fabric." Since it came from my scrapbook supply. I am amazed with this girl. She has such a creative spirit and no fear of failure. I got her a sewing machine for Christmas, and Aunt Kelly showed her the basics and away she went. Doesn't need instructions or a pattern. She just wants to create. Here is her first project her own apron in the picture below. She than did jobs to earn money and organized Leah and Lizzie's room so i would take her to Walmart to buy more fabric. She was so cute. She picked out all the fabric herself and how much she wanted of each. She than came home and made her three sisters matching aprons. What an awesome sister!









4 comments:

Amie said...

Wow, these are actually pretty good! I love Rachel's. You should have her open up an etsy shop. ;)

Jesika said...

I'm VERY impressed!! Does she give lessons?? I need help! haha

Anonymous said...

i am SERIOUsLY impressed! those are awesome. see, the only way i could hire an employee that would be valuable to me is to hire my mini me...i can't wait till she's at byu and can be my assistant!

Natalie said...

I love your blog! The pictures are just awesome! I love your girls too! Rachel should open an etsy shop! I buy a ton of those aprons! I love them! They are so cute!