Sunday, June 03, 2007

Hawaii part IV


Every time we go on vacation we rent a car and cruise and see everything. On this trip we did a trip around the island in one day. Here is my favorite viewing position. Feet up, reclined back, Dave driving and me just soaking it up. It was on this day that we went to akaka falls, and the botanical garden. We loved about the big island the quaint, and clean little towns like this one below.
We also went to the volcano park. You could spend days there. I was happy with 30 minutes. I was in a big hurry to get to Outback steakhouse, which has become a tradition as well to find one wherever we travel. We have been to Outback Steakhouse in Japan, Guam, Miami beach, of course ever state we have lived in and the hawaiian islands that have one. It is our one creature comfort.








and of course here is my favorite place to end up. my spot on the beach in front of our hotel. Isnt' it delicious? Just add a good book (i was reading eragon) and an oreo or fruit smoothie.

















2 comments:

My name is Lexi said...

That looks so relaxing!!!!!!

Syndi said...

I'm convinced already---Lucky Girl :)