Monday, June 11, 2007

REBECCA -the middle child


As per request, a picture of the middle child. My Rebecca Mary. Here she is sporting her new swimsuit. I finally went in the BX (base exchange) for the first time, and I have lived here two years. What have I been thinking? Great prices, and no tax. That is where I picked up this bathing suit. Wait til you see the others. I have lots of other fun photos of last day of school! Woooo Hoooo. Schools out for the summer!! My mary turns nine this month and lost a tooth today. oh yah, I better check on the tooth fairy and see if she has already come. She is so dang forgetful! smile. One thing that I love about Rebecca is how she loves to help me, and is always asking me if I think she will be a good mom or worker in the relief society. She has a very loving heart! This girl could hug you all day and still need more love. She is proof that there is love in the world!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

raise your hands--if you're sure!!! rebecca looks so pretty in her new bathing suit!!! how sweet that she asks if she'll be a good mother and rs sister. of course she will. just like her mama, her grandmas, her aunts, etc... she is going to be GREAT!!!!! thanks for sharing, nancy

Anonymous said...

rusie called on sunday with a funny story of why you weren';t home and asked for a cookie recipe. wish we lived closer! miss you!

Anonymous said...

does that suit come in my size?