Saturday, June 02, 2007

DJ's baptism


Tonight at 5pm my friend (Christine's) husband DJ was baptized. It was so wonderful. The spirit was really strong. Everyone there was all smiles. A very happy evening. Christine just was baptized last August and is an amazing person. She has been my secretary in Relief Society for a couple of months now, and the more I know her the more I love her. She is an example to me of love and service. She is so excited about the gospel. It has changed her life, she is full of joy, and wants to share it. She has mainly been wanting to share that joy with her sweetheart DJ. Well, her prayers were answered. Are they not the picture of a happy couple. They are so cute together. Today was also their five year anniversary. He is hoping to take her to the temple and marry her for time and all eternity one year from today on their 6th anniversary. This picture was taken right after he was baptized. Do you think their smiles will be bigger one year from today? Check my blog a year from today! They said I get to be the photographer! Love you Christine and DJ.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute- congrats Christind and DJ!!!!

Christine said...

Thank you for such kind words about us! It was such an amazing day. I'm still in some shock that it has all happened. So excited for the future!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful couple! i am so happy for them! how did christine find the church? looks like she has been a great example! can't wait to see their pictures in a year at the place where i was married!!! :)