Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Getting ready for recital

Feeling oh so cute!








getting down the moves!

I admit it. It is me that loves ballet more than them all. i think it is such a beautiful art form. To be able to move with such beauty. I always wanted to take ballet growing up, but we couldn't afford it. i had to choose between violin, and another activity. I don't regret choosing violin, but is it so wrong to want my girls to enjoy something I appreciate so much? They aren't complaining.



4 comments:

Amie said...

they are soooo sweet!

I took ballet when I was 4 (mom says I was a natural, lol!) until I was 9, I continued to walk on my toes and that is why I have oddly formed toes to this day!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that black & white costume. I want one so I can wear it to teach Pilates. haha. Only little girls get the cool stuff.

raeday said...

ooh I absolutely love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

love the costumes!!! were they rented or did you pay for them? if you did pay, make'em wear them for halloween! :)