Monday, February 11, 2008

Rebecca's photo shoot








Rebecca needed some special time with mom on saturday. She decided that she wanted me to do a photo shoot of her. We decided that Rachel would be her assistant and picked out outfits for her and did her hair, helped with props etc.. We had so much fun. We just drove around and stopped at places I have been wanting to try out. Here are a few. I found a new place too to try. Those will be coming up probably with the next kid, or maybe rebecca again. Leah is requesting the next photo shoot. but which of these above should I put on my photography blog? I love doing different looks with one photo and than I can't decide. I still need to edit a bunch more too. But when you aren't a paying customer you are put on the back burner. ha.
p.s. I just added a few more to my photography site. fun fun.

7 comments:

G-rant said...

First Comment

heather said...

grant surely you can come up with something better to say. You are such a dork!!

Anonymous said...

wow! another beautiful daughter!!! i love all of these great photos! i love that blue arizona sky for a backdrop. it matches the little missy's blue sparklin' eyes.

Anonymous said...

love that girl!

Amie said...

I really like that first sepia one...great job!

Jesika said...

She is beautiful!! Love the cowgirl look!

Mandee said...

She is gorgeous!