Friday, February 01, 2008

New Favorite!

It may not look like much, but this little bottle brings me alot of delight. It is called fun flock. I have never bought a scrapbooking kit from a kit club before but I love Tara Whitney and she had designed her own kit for a club. Everything in it looked wonderful and unique. I had to indulge. In the kit came this fun flock that I have never used before. It is the same idea as glitter, where you put down glue and it sticks to it, but it has that fuzzy raised look. those are my favorite with rub ons etc. for scrapbooking. Here are some of the pages I did with it.
The star I free handed with glue and poured the stuff on and it looks like a raised rub on. Ok so it doesn't look perfect in the picture, it is better in person I promise. I like the sewn on polka dot fabric too.


the heart is done in the flocking here. I used rub ons that have a similar look. Love it. You have to try it out. I would love one in every color please.

No comments: