Monday, February 25, 2008

My new best friend

I don't know why but this little girl really likes me. I only know because her mom tells me so. She doesn't talk to me really. But apparently she talks to her mom about me all the time. She calls me Sister AVes. The expression above is usually the one I get. But her mom says that if she makes eye contact with you she likes you. ha ha. I'll take it. Little miss Lennon came along on a photo shoot with me, and I snuck in a few shots of her. I think you are wonderful too Lennon! I'll put some more up on my photography website here

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Lennon is such a doll, she looks adorable as ever! Great Job Heather!

Anonymous said...

I just showed Lennon and she said "oh, that's me! And then I falled-ed and then I cried-ed. I like Sister Aves." ha ha!