Thursday, February 14, 2008

HappY VaLenTines Day!

I had a very happy day. I am just so grateful for all of the love that is in my life. To celebrate and remember that love I bought this festive bracelet from Target. I just couldn't resist. I can't wait to use it in photo shoots. I have alot of fun ideas I want to try with it. Coming up this month. I am going to dedicate my blog to sharing the things that I love both big and small. I am pretty sure that the month isn't long enough to share all the things, but I am going to try. Today I am sending love out to you, my fellow bloggers. If someone hasn't told you today that you are unique, special and wonderful give me a call. Celebrate the wonderful person that you are and your individual ability to give love, and touch the lives of others. We often don't realize how much we give. I think of one of my all time favorite movies "It's a wonderful life". It couldn't be truer. We actually have a great power for good. It is so amazing. So if you ever start to think that you don't make a difference, remember that thoughts that we don't matter, and what we do doesn't matter do not come from our Heavenly Father, but from someone who does not want us to be happy. HMMmm.... who could it be?.... let me think....Could it be Sa-TAn? ( I love the church lady skit from Saturday night live). All this to say, I love you and happy Valentines Day!
ps. Ms. Heidi Hill your note arrived today in the mail and it meant so much to me. It made me cry. The seemingly little things really do make all the difference. Thank you so much.
p.p.s. I forgot to mention ( and I promised I would) that Rebecca took the picture of me above. She is so proud.
p.p.p.s. Thank you Natalie for talking with me for an hour in Costco today. ha ha. I really love talking to you, and I appreciate your friendship so much. Thanks for the advice, it soothed my soul.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking thin and fabulous...happy valentine's day! ps you have to admit, the cat pics and crystal are adorable! rebecca will appreciate them!

alliehoopes said...

I had to speak in church recently on just this. What if we all spent our days walking around beaming because we really knew how much everyone else loved us and how highly they though of us? Everything would be fixed! Since we are not like this, we more so spend our time in doubt and worried what others are saying...we have to spend our time doing service and loving to actively remind each other how great we all are.

heather said...

thanks for that allie

Jesika said...

Just what I needed to hear!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hEATHER, i WILL hang out at Costco with you any time:). Thanks for making me go to yoga today. i loved it! As we were walking away from you in the parking lot Lennon said "She is so cute. And so funny. And I love her." My senitments exactly:)

Anonymous said...

you look so so so cute.