Friday, January 25, 2008

Someone is 30 Today!!!

and 30 is so HOT right now!
You are the best mom and wife. Such a Martha, but cooler. ha ha


I am sure you will have a fun day with Grant to entertain you!
and the cutest kid around to hang out with.


If I could give you anything for your birthday it would be hangin out with mom today. Of course I get to come too. a day filled with good food, mom stories, and laughter. I love her smile in this picture (she is hiding her braces). I know this will make you cry, but I want you to remember how much Mom loves you and thinks you are the greatest!!!! She misses you more than you miss her. She wishes she could be there for you, and spoil Cate along with the rest of us. But she knows you are in good hands with Grant and all of us.
Kelly, I love you, despite your gambling habits. ha ha. Laughing with you helps me not miss mom so much. I appreciate your layed back nature, your humor, and style. You are the kind of sister and friend everyone wishes they had. I am so blessed to have you and your family in my life!!! Have the best birthday ever!!!!! PS -be sure to check the mailbox today. You know I am a good gift giver!!!!!

8 comments:

alliehoopes said...

How sweet!

G-rant said...

Comment

Anonymous said...

i love that you limited the pictures to 3 years ago when i was at a much more photogenic weight!

off to gamble...

heather said...

you are such a dork grant.

Anonymous said...

happy 30th birthday to kelly. she is so beautiful. how come all you reneers are all so gorgeous? it is true. plus you are athletic, smart, strong in the church, fun, married well, etc.. what a great tribute to your mother. (&dad) i am glad that you are all so close and are there for eachother since your mom is not available at the moment. what great examples of how a family should be!

pakosta said...

how sweet is that?!
just lovely! kelly is a treasure isn't she?!
tara

G-rant said...

Comment Comment Comment

Mandee said...

I loved that! And I love Kelly! She is the greatest and we're so lucky she lives close by! And Cate and Grant, too.