Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy New Year


Ok so I am a tad behind. I still haven't shared my favorite Christmas pictures. I just sent out the last of my Christmas cards yesterday, and my Christmas decor is still up. What can I say. I am taking the keeping it Christmas all year very seriously. Another thing that I am taking seriously are a few new goals. I am finally ready to share them. I am finally ready to be held accountable I guess. So here it goes.
1. I HAVE TO START GOING TO BED AT A DECENT HOUR. I have no more excuses. I have plenty of time to myself during the day, I don't need to stay up late. Than just maybe I will be able to function before 10 am. I have gone to bed early the past 2 nights, and I feel fabulous this morning. I am filled with hope that I will be able to stick to this. Change my wicked ways.
2. Lose 15 pounds by May 1st. Dave turns 40 and we are going on a southern Carribean cruise (wanna come?) I have gotten out of my habit of exercising as regularly as I usually do, and getting older doesn't help either. I started a women's support group with my ward called SET (Sisters enduring together, ha ha). It is for weightloss/healthy living. We have met twice and it has been very motivating and exciting.
3. Read scriptures and pray with Dave every morning. See you don't have to be perfect (or anywhere close to it) to be a Relief Society president. I have never been able to do this. Mainly because of my evil late night ways. The being sick pregnant and have five kids didn't help either. But again, I really have no excuse now. My baby is 6 and 1/2. I can't believe it!
So there they are. For all the world to see. Maybe I should add taking down my Christmas decorations. I think I need a support group for that. ha. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SO want to go on the cruise with you! Let me try to talk Mike into it! I can't believe YOU want to go...I thought you hated the smoky smoky.

heather said...

I am getting a room with a balcony.

Kendra said...

Wow! You are brave posting your goals out there for all to see. I am not that brave yet. You are well on your way. I know you can do it!