Saturday, June 21, 2008

So here are a few before I leave out of town of Kord and Brittany's wedding. Here is the first passionate embrace as man and wife. These two can kiss, let me tell you. Have you noticed how many kissing pictures I have of them. Ok, i will be fair, I do egg them on. I love it.This was one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. Right in the middle of the reception, on their own, Brittany's daughter, youngest sister, and some other little girls knelt down in a circle and prayed for Brittany and Kord. I don't know if anyone but me even noticed them. They weren't trying to draw attention to themselves. They just quietly bowed their heads and gave the sweetest prayer that their marriage would be a happy one. I was the only one who heard the prayer. What a beautiful thing to witness.Just had to get some fun pictures outside of the cultural hall. It was almost sunset and I made them leave the reception and just go next to the church where there was just a big open just planted field. I know alot of brown dirt doesn't seem appropriate for a wedding, but I had a vision. They turned out just how I was thinking. I love them. Even cooler there was a red semi parked along the road. What a great prop!



Following this theme, I took pictures of her shoes and their rings. Love them.






I think this is so cool. You just have to click and enlarge for the full effect.

So, the question is Kord....who kisses better? How wonderful to become a dad to a sweet little girl and marry her beautiful mama on the same day.


Don't worry guys...While Brittany is no longer single and available, she still has a two younger sisters.

4 comments:

lisa carr said...

Love the pic. of the shoes! So fun to see your work and all the people blessed by it.

See my comment on "Father's Day"....

Headed to Hawaii in 8 hours! I'll have my cell phone with if you have any news about crossing paths before or after the "Carefully planned, Wild & Crazy Times with the relatives". We'll also have a computer with....

Love ya,

Lisa

Teri said...

so good, brittny looks so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

where are you? call me! these are awesome btw

Sher said...

i absolutely love these wedding pics. i love the ring pic idea too. i'm definitely going to show my photographer sister these too. Check out her blog on my site, her name is Rochelle.