Saturday, June 14, 2008

i am an editing maniac.

o.k. so I took way too many pictures at B &K's wedding. At least 1500 I think. Why did I do that to myself. I know that I can't just throw out good pictures. I need to play with all of them. Look how cute this one is. This is Brittany's youngest sister. Isn't she gorgeous?! I love the sisterly play going on here. So fun! I have been up late every night editing and I am probably only half way through. Can't wait to show the rest.
oh yes, I also need to report on my being kinder goal. I did so much better today. I realized that what I needed to work harder on and be more conscious of is when I discipline. To take them aside and do it kindly. I can't believe how much better this day was. I guess the girls are kinder when I am kinder. Who would have thunk it? ha.
I have to go to driving school tomorrow. Can't wait (yeah, that was serious sarcasm). I have to pay 200 dollars for my personal photo shoot from the police. The picture of me running that red light is pretty flattering. ha ha. off to bed.

2 comments:

Jesika said...

That's an adorable picture!

My name is Lexi said...

I will be giving away in a drawing

10, 2x2 inch squares out of my favorite fabric

If you comment on my post, your lovely name will have a chance to be drawn. I'll pick the name on Monday, the winner can pick whether they'd like a colorful 30's repro set, pastel repros, or a brown, pink, blue, and green set. You could use it for a charm quilt, scrapbooking, or cards. Hope the rest of your week is good. I can't wait to see who the winner is!!! If it goes well, I'll do it again.
So COMMENT AWAY!!!