Sunday, June 01, 2008

Antigua


" You asked for it....you got it...toyotaaaaaaaaa."(Who can name what movie that comes from? it is one of my favorite comedy/love stories) Anyway, there have been some requests for cruise photos. They will probably be slow in coming because I have a lot of editing to do this week. In Antigua (pronounced antiga by the natives) we raced around the whole island on an incredibly fast boat powered by these three bad boys. It was awesome. We saw some pretty amazing sites like the one above. Dave wanted to move into that shack on the water. It was used as a guard station to protect the stingrays. Right there is where we swam with them and held them. Very cool.
Don't they look huge and scary! They really aren't. They are so soft and beautiful creatures actually.


This is where we stopped for lunch. Not bad huh? It was a pretty sweet day. So was today by the way. I had a really beautiful experience teaching in relief society today. Will elaborate more on that later. off to bed.

p.s. I am so frustrated by my computer. It is going so so slow. Does anyone know how to resolve that? I may be calling the geek squad tomorrow. I couldn't believe that my computer geek husband couldn't fix it. He said that my technology impairing powers are too much for even him to take on. Or something to that effect. It really is true. I have some sort of energy about me that messes up computers. I have amazed many by my powers. Look at that I have two super hero powers now. What should I call myself?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A FEMALE!!!!

Natalie said...

Forget Paris! I can name that movie! My dad says that ALL THE TIME and I don't think he's even seen the movie all the way through!

heather said...

you got it natalie!

Teri said...

no wonder your so happy, look where you've been!!! amazing!

Nicole Montgomery said...

someone beat me to saying forget paris. that was one of mine and dad's favorites. dad is the all caps anonymous by the way. surprise surprise. those pics are incredible.

Leslie said...

You're preggers! Oh my gosh! Yah!!!!

Leslie said...

Your dad is so funny!

heather said...

yah real funny.