Sunday, June 08, 2008

FANTABULOUS NEWS!


(click on pictures to enlarge)
Remember how I posted about DJ being baptized a year ago? Well guess what happened this weekend? He and Christine went to the temple and were married for time and all eternity. SWEET! What made the event all the sweeter was knowing that Christine is pregnant (which is a total miracle because she was told by her doctors that she could never have children) and this baby will now be sealed to them for forever. DJ and Christine weren't able to have their parents or siblings with them in the temple, which is hard. But take a look at the love that surrounded them that day. That is one of the cool things about the gospel. You definitely will always be surrounded by people who love and care about you and would do anything for you. Sounds like family to me!!! WE LOVE YOU DJ & CHRISTINE!!!!

Although the temple changes us in many ways........ some things never change. ha ha. WE all so Love the kid in you DJ.
Count on us to always be cheering you on!!!!

7 comments:

Amie said...

yay! love the pic of them all lovey!

Toni said...

What a great day! Love the pictures. Especially the one where D.J. is being himself :P

Christine said...

Awesome!!!!!! I still don't have the words to explaine it all/ I'm so proud that he choose me, so thankful I waited for him and so blessed to have you all in my life. Thanks so much for being there (and for all the kleenex). We're just like newlyweds over here all smiles and kissy, haven't stopped talking about the future and the baby. And both of us really (finally) feel comfortable in our own skin - so wonderful. Thanks for the amazing photos! We look so happy =)

Julie said...

My five year old Delaney saw these pictures and said "Mom, they're all shouting for joy." I said, yes, there's a lot of joy in that picture. I love that so many from our ward were there. I think heaven will look a lot like those pictures.

Leslie said...

That is seriously so cool! How often does that happen? I don't even know them, but I love them because you do!

Anonymous said...

these pictures are PRICELESS!!! a BIG congratulations to the beautiful couple! how amazing that they are having a baby!!!! heather, good for you for capturing the moment with these photos! i love how you wrote we'll be cheering you on! you're the best!
--ndn
ps i loved seeing dave in these pictures too!

Jaime said...

What a special day it was for Christine & DJ! Great pictures and what fun we all had!