Thursday, July 17, 2008

Where do I begin?

How about with some of my favorite images from one of my favorite photo shoots. I seriously need to update my photography blog. I am way way behind. Being out of town for a month will do that. Plus, I have so many fun pics to share from my trip. So here is a teaser. Lots more on the way. Photography is so exciting to me, I can't really express it. I just love images that evoke emotion in me. Any image that shows a loving relationship gets me every time. That is what I hope my images do for the families that I photograph.

brother was so cute with his new little brother.



Sister may still be on the fence as to whether this new baby thing is gonna work. SO CUTE!WElcome to the wOrld baby AXel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

some of my favorite pictures you have ever taken! the quality of the b+w is so good!

Natalie said...

I almost didn't know who that was! It's hard to recognize Allison without her glasses!

Sher said...

lovely pics. i love the last one, vintage feel.

ali said...

Plus the makeup and the actually done hair (hee hee), and also that Heather does make me look better than I really do in person!