Monday, October 01, 2007

Let the GAmes BeGIN!!!


The excitement has been building for months around here. Both of my neighbors have been furiously laboring in their garages preparing large scale decorations for Halloween all summer. The unveiling began at 5pm this past Friday! They both have been busy all weekend decorating their yards. I doubt you have ever seen the likes of this. And we aren't talking cute ghosts, and witches. It is easy to see by the first picture above. I know, maybe I should be seriously concerned! ha
It has been a great bonding experience for their families. Even the little ones can get involved in setting out rat, spiders, and body parts.


Here is Joe, my insane neighbor who makes Griswold look tame. He is shooting a basket with a decapitated head (probably used in his working Guillotine). So as not to leave the kids out he put up this year a kid basketball hoop with mini heads. Isn't he a thoughtful father?
Believe me this is only the beginning. He was just getting started! This is probably only half his stuff. I will show the final product. You won't believe it! .....and just wait until Christmas!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could see it live! hilarious- I like crazy joe!

Natalie said...

Shawn and I were flaberghasted last year by the display! (Shawn loves scary Halloween decorations.) We'll have to swing by to view the final product. :)

Amie said...

oy!!!

Anonymous said...

When are you and Dave getting your decroded human head collection out for all to enjoy:)? Happy haunting!

Anonymous said...

where the heck do they store all that stuff? i am glad that they are not our neighbors. our kids would have serious nightmares. too gorey (sp) for me!!!