Thursday, October 25, 2007

teenagers are invading my house!

I can't believe it. I have teenagers. They have all of the symptoms. Rachel burst out crying in ballet class for no reason the other night. Came home and just wanted me to cozy her. Jacob is asking for my weights and is pumping iron at night along with 100 sit-ups and push-ups. Rachel was on the phone all day today planning for the weekend with her friends. Jacob is so interested in the whole boy girl relatationship thing and has been bugging me all week to watch "Hitch" the movie with him (don't worry it is an edited copy). So that is what we did this afternoon with popcorn and hot tamales. If you have not tried that combo you have no idea what you are missing out on!! our favorite part. When he shows his dance moves. Here he is doing the q-tip (he is about to throw it away. ha ha. love it)

2 comments:

Syndi said...

Do you want my teenanager, i'm ready to sell her off to someone else, LOL

Amie said...

Yes, that IS the best part of the movie! The outtakes/extra scenes are hilarious!