Saturday, October 27, 2007

VICtorY!


Just finished watching the whole eight hours of Anne of Green Gables. I love the ending so much. "I don't want sunbursts or marble halls, I just want you." and then the kiss. The best ever. I love Gil. I watched it as I edited the Gardners pictures and I am happy to report as of 1:50 am this fine morning they are done. VIctory! I am using only adobe photoshop now, so it goes a little slower. I like to try out new stuff too, and that takes time as well. Anyway, I will put on more tomorrow but I can barely hold my head up. But I had to share a picture of their baby. Is she not the cutest yummiest thing ever. I can't stand it. Click on the picture to enlarge to see those baby blues up close. Amazing!
Well, today is my birthday. Thank you for all your happy wishes. I had a great day. Breakfast in bed, lots of cards, roses, lunch at paradise bakery, and I sat in the jacuzzi all afternoon and read magazine without feeling guilty. And it isn't over yet! Dave had to go to a scout over nighter tonight so he is taking me out to dinner tomorrow night. Tonight I did the kid thing and it was fun. Everyone had friends over and we did a school dance and went to the trunk or treat. More pictures from those two events tomorrow. I love Halloween! Buona Notte.

10 comments:

Heather S :o) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather S :o) said...

Sorry, the message that said it's been deleted was mine. I realized that I messed up right AFTER I posted it, but now I'll say what I said in that comment again. She is soo cute!! You're an awesome photographer!!!:o)

Syndi said...

Happy Birthday fellow Libran!! My Birthday was on the 19th..I'm glad you had a relaxing day and that there's more to come..What a beauty, that lil. baby is...

Jesika said...

Ah, Heather!! I love that picture! I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks for working on them until the wee hours of the morning! You're the BEST!

Anonymous said...

mylie is beautiful. she looks just like her mama and big sis!

Amie said...

Great job on the pics and happy birthday! I wish I'd paid attention so I could have said it last night! Have fun tonight! ;)

Anonymous said...

happy bday from the loser sis that didn't call! love ya- glad you had a fun day!

Unknown said...

Heather,

Happy belated b-day. I actually thought of you & your b-day earlier this week, but thought I'd probably already missed it. Who knew I could actually be ahead of schedule. Should of called. Yes I do read your blogs, but just recently took the time to figure out how to respond, Last time I read it I ended up on Kelly's blog and have had fun hearing back from her. I was just reading your "Stats" or what ever it's called on the photo site... All your favorites are my favorites. I don't even know anyone else who knows who the Steve Miller band is! I can't help it, I just have to love ya. The girls continue to mourn their "bestest friends". Sarah was weepy the other day talking about how she needs to see Leah more than once a year because Leah's been her best friend forever and that he new friends aren't her best friends like Leah and Lizzie are. Sorry to clog the comments postings. If you have a link on either of your blogs I missed it... Call me or better yet email me and then I'll have a direct way of reaching you via my email. Miss you more than I want to admit... Lisa

Leslie said...

Happy belated birthday! Love your blog!

Natalie said...

Happy happy birthday! Hope you had a great day! :)