Tuesday, October 16, 2007

WE're BACK!


and totally exhausted. In fact all five kids are sound asleep in their beds right now at 12:39 pm. It is where I am heading as well. We were supposed to get home sunday morning but had some airline glitches. We just got home this morning. We moved five different times to different hotel locations in our 9 day adventure. Run of the mill crazy for us! Hawaii was beautiful and I know if will be a vacation the kids will always remember. They better! ha.



oh, and Leah lost a tooth while there. I took a million pictures. Will share more later. and yes I will start editing pronto. At least after I sleep awhile so my vision isn't blurry.

7 comments:

Kendra said...

Beautiful pictures, as always! Which Island were you on?

hilary said...

ha ha jacob

Amie said...

welcome back!

Christine said...

Looks like a blast. Those little ones look so natural on the beach!

Anonymous said...

oh how i want to go there....

Anonymous said...

oh how i want to go there....

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh rebecca looks like a roxy ad!