Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lizzie-ya gotta love her

I love this little twerp. I love every little thing that comes out of her mouth. She totally cracks me up. I was so amazed at her snorkeling while we were in Hawaii. No fear, she just went for it. Only Jacob and her really got into it. She also totally boogie boarded with all of us. It was so fun. We would all be out together and ride the wave in all at the same time. Once when I was with her and we just finished riding a wave side by side she said, "Isn't this the perfect time to kiss?" So I gave her a smooch, and she said, "I thought so, or something like that." Yesterday as I was on the computer an airplane comes flying over and lands on my desk. On it is a note that has been folded up really small and taped on the wing. I open it and it says that she loves me. so cute. Yesterday as I was driving to parent teacher conferences at the school, I hear a giggle from the back of the car. I had a stow away. Lizzie wanted to come and hid in the cargo area of the van. What a stinker. Didn't want to have to clean her room. Today we were all talking and Jacob shouts HEY! because someone was touching his buns. It was Lizzie of course who replies, "I am working on your galutes (glutes)." She is a total nut, and gets away with so much because she is the baby of our family and so dang cute. It isn't just my fault though.
We all indulge her. l will end with her favorite reply to a question...."I got no idea"
hang loose!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

that last is my fave pic of lizzie ever. she is so funny, cate is beyond excited for thanksgiving!

Syndi said...

She is so sweet..The baby of the family is always so sweet, funny and loveable..I guess it's from all that attention they get..On another note, I noticed when you take pictures that there is a beautiful stainglass of a tree in the background, is this your house, if so I love stained glass and it is so beautiful..

Amie said...

way cute!