Saturday, September 29, 2007

How I know it's fall


Football playing on the big screen. There is a crispness to the air (it's in the 80's). Made me want to make my one of my favorite yummy treats. Banana bread. My recipe is the best you will ever taste! I guarantee it. I will post the recipe tonight after I deliver a few of these loaves and go to the general RS broadcast which I am so excited about. I always am filled with a renewed desire to love all around me. My family soooo appreciates that. I think I will skip the going out to eat after with the ladies because I have not seen my husband all week! We need to enjoy this weather and go play tennis. Especially since I am meeting someone I have never played with on Monday (6am yikes, can I do it?!!) for tennis. I don't think I have played since last fall.
Last night scrapbooking was fun. I didn't feel overly excited about anything that I did but this was very likeable. Took me a few minutes. Simple-bright-texture. 3 very good things.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Mom's recipe with choc chips on top?

Anonymous said...

That looks so good you have to give me the recipe so I can make it!!!! I miss you so much visit us again so we can get more shoes! lol

Jesika said...

I have to say that Heather's banana bread recipe is the best I've ever had! I was fortunate enough to get the recipe a couple of months ago.....yUmmY! Kris actually made the bread and it was delicious!!! Thanks, Heather!!!!!

Christine said...

Thanks for hosting the crop, I had a great time!

Toni said...

Yes! Thank you for letting us come use your awesome craft room. I've really enjoyed getting together to scrap with the gals.

Anonymous said...

let's have the recipe! you promised to post it! it looks yummy--especially on your gorgeous counter tops!!!! nancy