Monday, September 17, 2007

Is it possible to teach an old dog new tricks?

I sure hope so. I started a photoshop class at estrella mountain community college. It has been a goal of mine to learn this program. I am not a wiz at figuring out anything on the computer and so this is a challenge for me. But here is a photo of my beautiful niece Kennedy with a delightful mat that I played around with in photoshop cs3 tonight. Kennedy, I hope you appreciate that I took off all of your acne. Aren't I the best Aunt EVER! There are so many different options of things that you can do on PS3 that literally you can spend hours on just one image playing around with it. Do you like it Gloria? Aren't you dying to see the rest?

8 comments:

Christine said...

Great job. It's amazing how that little bit of color in a mat can make the image pop so much huh?

Anonymous said...

You will LOVE learning everything that you can do with Photoshop! I am so out of practice with it, but I used to spend sooo much time (back before I had kids) playing with my pictures! I've really been wanting to get back into it. I'd love to see more of what you do with it! Maybe it will inpsire me to get going again...

Amie said...

can you give tummy tucks????

heather said...

why yes I can amy

Krazy Kobels said...

I hope you can give me a tummy tuck on our pictures too!!! Thanks for all the time and effort you put into our day!

Anonymous said...

kennedy looks so pretty!
great pic too

Anonymous said...

don't tease me...it's all or nothin baby

Anonymous said...

kennedy is gorgeous! and how old is she??? how tall is she? you guys sure have a good lookin' gene pool!!! nancy