Monday, April 23, 2007

What's on my heart

the reason I haven't blogged in awhile is i haven't been able to quite put into words all of my feelings about everything going on. So much is swimming in my head and heart. Foremost is my brother in law Tyler. My youngest sister's husband of one year. My sister Kelly has written about it more eloquently than I could so go to her blog and read the last few entries (starting with "what I do when I am scared"). This life is an interesting thing. Whenever I get cynical and think it is all over, so much bad is happening, something always restores my faith and hope. Like seeing how people have come together to help Tyler. His competitors seeing his situation and jumping in and doing his work for him. Tyler bawled when he heard that. Anyway. Go read. I love my family, I love that I am a member of a church that teaches it's people to love and serve every day. So refreshing in our self indulgent, pleasure seeking, it's all about me society. (dang, there goes my cynical side again). I really am trying to repent of that. Ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen