Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!












Yah, that's all five of them. It will be real fun trying to get off all the dye from their fingers for church tomorrow. I got a new camera the nikon d80 which has 10.2 megapixels. I am really impressed with it. It is sheer JOY to use. Oh the beauty of technology. Can't wait to do a photo shoot with it. As usual I am up at a ridiculous hour doing my motherly duties of preparing for the big day tomorrow. You should have seen Walmart tonight (alot of you probably did). It was such a total zoo, and so dirty and trashed. Then the lines were out of control, so I just left my couple of things and went to Frys. So funny to see all the other moms out doing the same thing. Well, I did pretty good on my assignment to laugh. Dave and I went out with some new friends to dinner. come to find out the husband likes to dare people to do things for money for a laugh. Namely his wife. He kept trying to get her to do things. I said, hey I'll do something. He said, "I'll give you twenty bucks to lick the bowl clean 0f the "thunder down under" dessert from outback." I've never made such an easy twenty. They laughed and laughed. I had chocolate fudge all over my face. It was delicious too. So ok the laugh was on me, but it still felt good to be my crazy self. WE are DEFINITELY going out with them again. That payed for half out dinner! Ha. He said he'll have to stop at the atm before we go out next time and have a list for me. of course a joke. Can you guess who it was my local friends?



3 comments:

Syndi said...

Happy Easter! What a fabulous camera. I'm glad you got your laughter out, sounds like a fun time :)

Anonymous said...

who was it??? I want to go out with them- tell them to come visit Nauvoo! haha

Amie said...

I'm so curious! Wish you had a picture of your fudge face with your new camera lens, lol!