Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dancing in the Rain!

RAchel is totally into dancing in the rain (yes it does rain occasionally here). This was a couple weeks ago, I was just too lazy to upload this many pictures on one post. She is doing lyrical now and is really loving it. She is also taking jazz, ballet, and hip hop. So we get some pretty funny combinations. I love her robot wave pretty interesting. ha. She is so much fun. I wasn't saying that 8 years ago. I told all of you she didn't need to see a psychiatrist and all that creativity could be put to good use. ha ha. So proud of you Rachie!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh.

Anonymous said...

that girl is so flexible it is scary. Reminds me of someone else I knew years ago....

Teresa said...

Heather...I just keep looking for picutres of Dave and I don't see too many. So sad. I did see the corner of your big screen TV and it made me think of Dave. Hope all is well with you guys, we are in San Fran for the weekend. Say Hi to dave and let me know when he gets his own blogspot.

roger and teresa

Anonymous said...

Heather- You came to my mind this morning and I'm glad I came to your blog to catch up. I've already prayed for your beautiful family and especially your husband. I can't tell you how much I love reading your thoughts. You make my heart happy. :)
Love,Katy Harlan