Thursday, August 07, 2008

I think I am in Love.

I really really want to use these albums for my wedding packages, or portraits of course. The only draw back is that they are pretty pricey. But aren't they so incredible. Real Italian leather, thick pages, and bound beautifully. What do you think? I think I would love one of these if I were getting married. Look at the cool slip covers they come in as well. Love, love, love. It is a simple album where all of the pictures are flush mounted.












Scrumptious.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those really are scrumptious. Wow. Love the sleeves. Nice touch.

Anonymous said...

how much are we talkin?

Anonymous said...

how much are we talkin?

Teri said...

I'm dying to see more of Madi :) and those albums are amazing, anyone would love to get one! I like hoe everything looks flush, not slid into a sleve.

Kendra said...

I am drooling over the black, white & green one. LOVE IT! I like the way the pictures are mounted, except for the fact that the pictures in the center get folded into the binding.