Wednesday, August 20, 2008

check that off the list.

My sister Gloria has been hounding me forever to send her the pictures of her son (and my nephew) Dallen's baptism. Aren't I so horrible? We went out for his baptism in March! Seeing these pictures brought back all of the sweet feelings of that day. His older brother Austin baptized him. Isn't that cool? These pictures are so reminiscent of when MY oldest brother baptized my younger brother. What is weird is Austin looks like Brett and Dallen like Kenny. Dallen has the same sweet innocence about him as my brother Kenny did when he was young. They are just so vulnerable and lovable. This picture just melts my heart. So trusting and pure.


Never forget Austin that you have 3 younger brothers who really look up to you, and will follow your example. It is a big responsibility to be the oldest in a family, but Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he put you first. Keep being the awesome young man you are.
and Glor, look at his long floppy hair that is never quite in place, blowing in the wind. I wish i could hug that little guy right now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! can't wait for the CD! thanks!

Anonymous said...

I just gave Dallen a hug and nuzzle (he's still anti-kissing) for you! so cozy!

Anonymous said...

what sweet pictures! i love how you always seem to capture the moment.
ciao ciao!

katie said...

i love looking at your photography. it's amazing. i'm gloria's friend, katie. we went to hong kong together a long time ago. remember?? =)

heather said...

thanks katie, and of course I remember you! Where are you now?

Sher said...

i love these photos. What a neat experience for both of them! Sorry about Sunday I had eaten right after church and didn't know until I called you that the dinner was at 4:30 PM, so i wasn't that hungry, ha ha. But let me know when your next one is. Thanks again!