Thursday, April 24, 2008

Two posts in one night.

These are the kind of funny things I see all day. (I think most mom's do). My daughter in a bathing suit and high heels doing her hoola hoop in the house. I am not sure why. This girl has the narrowest hips and she can hoola hoop like you can't believe. I got up to show her my moves. It was a disaster. When did I lose this skill? I really think it was just because the hoop is much smaller than a normal one. I still was able to do it on my arm and neck. ha.
This picture cracks me up. This is an expression that I see often. It is Leah enjoying some delicious morsel. She loves her some good food. She had just popped in a piece of chocolate, and was relishing it. The funniest thing that I overheard her saying to her sisters today as they were discussing their upcoming dance recital was, "I don't get nervous in front of everybody. I just think of them in their underwear, dirty underwear." Apparently dirty underwear does the trick for her. How can she tell if the underwear is dirty from the stage? I couldn't figure it out. She keeps us laughing for sure. They all do really. Well, I need to go to bed. I have to get up early and run to the store and get "white" rice to cook and soy sauce for a project Rachel has to give tomorrow about Japan. Why she didn't inform me until late tonight I don't know. We have brown rice here at the house but she insists that they don't eat that in Japan, and she can't confuse her classmates like that. ha.
P.S. only one week until we leave on our cruise and dave is the big 4-0! Speaking of birthdays. Today is DJ's. Happy birthday boy!
PPS. Nicole, you were a combo of Leah and Lizzie when you were little. They both remind me of you so much!

2 comments:

pakosta said...

what funny kids!
and my dd can hoola over 300 spins and she has NO HIPS either LOL!
i never could hoola, and let me tell ya, i have some big ol hips LOL!
tara

Anonymous said...

great talking to you today!!!!