Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Last of the redecorating pics.

Rebecca's room above. That rug is from target and a is so soft and yummy.
Finally, the last of the pictures that I took of the room makeovers. I don't know if they do them justice, but what can I do? You can't see every detail in every room, but most everything. I still have a few finishing touches to do, but I am so much closer.

I need to change the pictures in Rachel's room to color. They would match the color scheme perfect. Her room is so much more vibrant and fun in person. and so you know, Rachel's room is the guest room. Really you can stay in any room you want. But she really wanted a bigger bed, with a better mattress. I told her in exchange she would have to give up her room for guests. She agreed. It really is so cozy. Looking at these pictures I think the rooms would look so much better with molding, but you really don't think that in person. So if we stay here for years longer we will have to do that. Dave will be happy to hear that (not!!!).
I love, love this bathroom. It is the jack and jill bathroom that rachel and rebecca share. So cute next to Rachel's colorful room. Of course it never looks like this. ugh.

hall bathroom. Our little turtle Jovie is in the bowl. So yes, we do have a pet. I am not totally heartless. ha.



Jacob's room. I don't have a picture of it, but we also painted the top of my old kitchen table red and it is Jacob's desk now. I think it was still out in the garage drying at the time. Hope you enjoy all the pics. I now have to get serious and finish Kord and Brittany's pictures.
P.S. I still haven't reported about the weekend. Still decompressing. We are all happy and fine and dave's heart is fine. So again, I am putting you off. If you really couldn't wait you called and already know. ha.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cow!!! your home looks like a model home. your home is MOST exquisite...it really is. it is amazing how it is all pulled together with accessories, paint colors, desks, rugs, etc... did you even paint with gloria? thanks for sharing. i think i'd like to make a reservation for the guest room...does it overlook the pool??? :) --ndn

Anonymous said...

oooo! i love rachel's room and bathroom! and all of it. the hall bathroom looks awesome, everything looks great!

Anonymous said...

The jack and Jill bathroom is my favorite. And, Heather, should that turtle be living in a bathroom?(a beautiful bathroom, but still) It needs sunlight and a habitat that isn't miniscule. Turtles have feelings too. I'm calling PETA tomorrow first thing.

I am so glad that Dave is okay. I think that he needs a water chart to hang on his fridge. Courtney would make one for him, I'm sure!

Amie said...

Wow, they all look great, but Rebecca's is my favorite! =)

Natalie said...

beautiful gorgeous! come attack my home!

Anonymous said...

the brown and gold bath looks really good in the pics...but the gold rugs/curtain are even cooler in person! I'm thinking the frames on each side of Rachel's bookshelf need to be bigger!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Looks so good! Next can you come do my house? I love it!!!