Sunday, April 27, 2008

Beautiful girls




At my church they have a program called "activity days" for the 8-11 year old girls. I had the 9 turning 10 year olds (Rebecca's group) over to teach them about photography. I snapped a few pictures of some of them. Aren't they beautiful. You can see it in their eyes.



I actually had a very emotional and somewhat traumatic weekend involving taking Dave down to the emergency room again. All is well, but I am too drained to give details. Just so glad that I can cozy Dave in bed tonight.

3 comments:

lisa carr said...

Saying a special prayer for Dave & will ask everyone up here to do the Same. He is such a special, one and only.

Love you, the decorating and just good clean fun. You are too such a special one and only.

Love you,

lisa

Anonymous said...

health issues always make me appreciate every moment with family. Hug him for us! awesome pics- darling girls.

Amie said...

I'm glad he's ok! So scary!