Thursday, April 24, 2008

So Hot!

and I am not talkin' about the temperature. Doing Brittany and Kord's engagement pictures was so much fun. Ooh there are so many good ones. Just give me another week to finish editing them. I just had to share a bike one. Kord was definitely in his element once he got on his bike. We shot these when the sun was still high in the sky and I think it is perfect for the mood of this shot. Tough. I usually try to tame the light and make it softer. Here I loved it a little more harsh. Love it!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh I LOVE the feel of this and the flare off the chrome; so rocking!

Anonymous said...

FUN!!!! that is too funny that his motorcycle is in some of their engagement pictures! she must be awesome!!! :) (i don't think i would allow it!!! that is the kind of controlling person i am--if i don't ok it--it's history!!!)