Tuesday, April 29, 2008

love those green eyes

Why does it take me so long to edit? I am never completely satisfied. I always want to go back and play with it some more. There are just too many possibilities. Too many different looks to go for. For now, another sneak peak.
p.s. Rebecca just came to me this morning after reading my blog all upset because I wrote that her turtle"s name is Jovie and it is Zulie. Jovie, Zulie, whatever. I guess i am not the loving pet owner that I thought. I was laughing so hard.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Britney looks so different to me in that picture! I almost didn't recognize her, but I knew that was Kord in the background. Wow!

Leslie said...

I love the photos of the kids' rooms. Very cool. I bet it feels nice to have it all done. I hope Dave is well. Does Rebecca know that Zulie carries salmonella? We used to have a turtle and I would never let the kids touch it! Nice eh? I am about the same as you with pets. Who has time to feed another face? Love ya! Lynnelle is moving back to SoCal! Yah!