Tuesday, March 04, 2008

80's flashback.

Dave and I went to an 80's party this weekend for my neighbor's 40th birthday. It was pretty fun picking out these hot outfits at Goodwill for the event. Sorry, I just wansn't willing to get a perm for the occasion but I did some serious ratting to make it as big as possible. I look like a football player with those huge shoulder pads! And how do you like Don Johnson? Dave had to not get a haircut for awhile and Ryan Kidd actually made a comment about his hair being "full bodied" at church the next day. You know it's bad when a guy comments to another guy at church about his hair. ha ha. I thought it would be hysterrical to go dressed like this to my 20 year reunion. That was.. until I saw this picture. I look seriously scary. I think it pretty brave to even put this on the world wide web. ha. So enjoy a laugh on me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pink is a good color for you

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, I am in love with you guys in this picture!What's even scarier is that I thought it was an old pic from when you were dating!!! Good news for you looking so young!

Jesika said...

Love this!! A couple of years ago, some of my friends and I did an 80's night.....so fun!! We went to Applebee's and ate dinner. We went to Walmart to just be silly. It was so fun to see the expressions on people's faces and to just step outside the 'all put together' look! :o)

Anonymous said...

don johnson....ooohhh laaaa laaaa!! i remember you wearing that red jacket in the mtc....:) too funny!

Anonymous said...

His hair was much bigger on Sunday.
That totally looks like a real dating picture. Funny!