Thursday, March 20, 2008

Picture of the day


Hello, I have returned from a most refreshing and wonderful trip to my sister's house in Illinois. I have so many wonderful photos to share. We are so lacking in brick and old architecture here in sunny AZ. This photo above is from a photo shoot that I did while there of my sister's friends and family. I am so tired, but I had to put on at least one. I love love this picture. Can't decide whether I like the color or black and white (with a little sepia) better. I can't wait to share more. If you think they are beautiful... wait until you see their children.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is amazing!

G-rant said...

Boooooooo, Cheezy.

Anonymous said...

wo, i thought that was you with another man. (did dave dye his hair so he could look italiano?) seriously, she resembles you. glad you had a fun trip. how long did you stay? i thought that you would be there for easter. how was nauvoo? PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES! happy easter my little chick-a-dee. --nancy

Anonymous said...

oh, and i like it better in color.

Amie said...

Usually I'm a total sepia fan, but I really like the colors in this one. Welcome back!