Saturday, March 22, 2008

picture of the day


click on picture to enlarge, it is way better bigger. I am working alot lately on editing and learning all of the techniques that I want to learn. Here is an example of a photo with some new techniques applied. I am working on how to put bigger pictures on blogger, so you don't have to click it to see it larger. Anyway. I am very excited. This is from last week in Quincy. I told you they have cool brick everywhere. Remember that I promised Leah that I would do a photoshoot of her while there. So here is one from our shoot together. I have lots more to share, just spending alot of time learning new things before I spend the time to edit. Also, I am attending a workshop in San Diego next weekend with Brianna Graham, and I have alot to do to prepare for it. Also, I wanted to put this on for Darla who you may recall was our tour guide and teacher at the art museum. She showed me paintings that are a study of white on white. I was intrigued and wanted to try it my self using my medium of photography. What do you think Darla?
and P.S. aren't Leah's natural curls adorable!!! Whenver her sisters give her a makeover they straighten her hair, but it is never as cute as her sweet curls.

4 comments:

Amie said...

She is totally adorable!

Anonymous said...

so so so so cute, my little LeaLea

Teri said...

You are so great, I love all your pics, hey I need to set up for family pics!! Maybe in July????fun!

Anonymous said...

it really is unbelievable. grant looked at it for a long time, and said "ok, you need to go down there to learn how to do that." good work!