Friday, March 07, 2008

this morning, I want a baby

It all started with this scrapbook layout by Jamie waters.
then my sister has to torture me with making so many incredible baby items. I need a baby to use them on.


and thanks jen for giving me this outfit that I love so much and stare at every day wishing I had a little girl to put it on. Let me explain. Jenn was packing away baby clothes and she knew I would love this because it says "delicious" , and I love to describe babies as being delicious and yummy. So I only have one problem. No baby and no hope of one. Dave really feels we are done with that phase of our life, and says I will always have these feelings and you have to stop sometime. Do I keep begging, or just live my happy little life. I am perfectly happy and busy, but oooh a yummy yummy baby to cozy. Thinking of all the other hard things a yummy baby entails keeps me ok with the idea. Must I really move on?



5 comments:

Christine said...

Well in about 7 years time Jacob or Rachel could be getting hitched and giving you the best kind of yummy babies - grandbabies - all the snuggle fun and spoiling then you get to sleep in when you get home :)

cbo said...

Just keep remembering how sick you were with your others...I am amazed that you were able to get 5 kids with how sick you would get!
You need to find someone that will let you babysit for them!

Anonymous said...

well.... I begged and begged and look at the cutie I got! Hain was sure we were done, but..... now I have Madi, a super yummy baby!!

Teri :)

Anonymous said...

just babysit- it'll knock the desire right out of you.

Natalie said...

I don't know Heather. I've always heard that when you're done you really feel done... and if you don't feel it, maybe there's another spirit aching to join your family. I didn't help, did I? I wonder if I'll ever feel done myself, though. Let me know if you ever get that "done" feeling. :)