Thursday, March 06, 2008

oooh baby!

The Hallelujah song.... ok. I loooooved it (said in my best simon voice). Every time I see this kid, I think of John Travolta. Does anyone else notice this? I think he looks so much like him, but cuter in my opinion. I love his expressions when he is singing and his phrasing, like Paula said. I think he has the cutest personality too. I really like so many of the guys this year and really only Brooke for the girls. I must admit I am a sucker though for just the guitar sound and someone singing with their heart. I think Archuletta is awesome. I watched him sing the dreamer song ten times. What a gift. and for us older girls I'm thinkin the australian ain't bad. I really look forward with great anticipation for american idol every week. I am worse than the kids. Even Dave loves it, but only to watch simon be cruelly honest. He loves simon, and his comments. I do too, I admit. I guess that is why I married Dave. ha. Leah was cracking me up last night. She is so serious, and of course that is when she is the funniest. After one of the girls sang her comment was, "I just wanted more from her vocals." She was totally in earnest. That girl. Anyway, off to bed. I have worked out every day this week, but I have indulged in girl scout cookies. I just want to support a good cause. Oh, those samoas, bestill my heart.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

I have not been able to get that song out of my head since he sang it. I LOVED it! You're right about the guys this season. I just want to put David Archuletta in my pocket! I also really like the Irish girl though.

Leah cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

haven't watched this season. sounds like i am missing out. you always crack me up. nancy

Casey Lu said...

I totally agree and have been telling my hubby from the get go he looks SO much like John Travolta!!! I am also really liking Michael (Aussie) and David A. has such a wonderful voice, there is no doubt here that David A and Brooke will get record deals. I just LOVE AI! Oh where are the Girl Scout cookies....I am missing my samoans... Loving the photo shoots!!!

Anonymous said...

hey! love the show! Landon always looks up and says "do you like him?" and "Simon doesnt like him", "what do you think about this person" He cracks me up! David is the best guy, and I like brook too :) fun times!!!

teri