Friday, October 17, 2008

What my morning looked like....and yours?

Somehow this picture of laundry doesn't show just how huge it is!! Like 15 loads. One of the greatest things about vacation is the laundry pile -up, ha. Fortunately for me I had ms. jane eyre to keep me company.
Have you seen this? It is 4 hours of pure heaven. Love love love it. Done pretty recently by the BBC. Thanks Petra for loaning it to me. Afterwards, I bought it instantly. One time was just not enough.
Now I am off on another adventure. You know that country song that talks about "live like you are dying." WHile, I don't think I am going anywhere soon, I definitely going to party every last minute that I have with Dave. smile. Seriously, I don't think he is going anywhere soon either but it's a good excuse right? Dave is taking me on a scenic picture taking dream adventure up to sedona. I will definitely have great pics to share. ooooh, can't wait. Alone time, how sweet!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haven't seen it; but now i am interested.... do you have a plasma tv upstairs too? in which room is all the dirty laundry in? very pretty too. send my regards to sedona per me.
ciao!
ps and you tell leslie thanks for her kind remarks and that i hope for the privelege to meet her someday too! :)

Sher said...

my mom and sister have watched it and I always forgot to manage watching it! I will definitely see it soon.

said...

Hi Heather,

I love those BBC movies.
I love your blog; you are so fun to read about! Such a beautiful family, too. We're back near Travis AFB. What is your email address? I lost it and wanted to email you...
THanks!

Alicia Riley

heather said...

nancy, it is my bedroom. That tv was in the loft but one night I was craving watching a cozy movie in bed with dave, and he took it off the wall and brought it in. Very fun.

Syndi said...

Hi Heather, so happy you guys came by to see us---I tried to email you the pic's but, i must have the wrong email. What is your email?? Syndi