Tuesday, October 07, 2008

water olympics

a month back I took pictures for our the kids water olympics at church. I was kind of dragging my feet about it (ug, more editing than necessary). But than I get there and I am in heaven. I forget how much I love children. Their happiness in the simple joys of life are contagious. I love their shiny happy faces and how their eyes light up with joy. So, I thought I would share some of the pictures from the day. Hopefully it makes your heart lighter today.









VICTORY!!!!









Here they are the much coveted gold medals.
Look at this line-up of the greatest people on earth. Kids of course.



My own dear Lazy Lizard(Lizzie) being awarded highest honors for her abilities. smile.

expectant, this is serious business.

so proud! Do we feel so proud about the seemingly simple things that we accomplish every day. Does your face look like this after you do a load of laundry. If it doesn't, I will run on over with a gold medal to put around your neck! You deserve it!!!
what boys do, compare their trophies. ha

Happy WEdnesday! I won't be posting for a week. We're off to the magic kingdom!

2 comments:

Syndi said...

I needed this today :)

Anonymous said...

have a fun trip!!!
ciao!